Brentwood Security Centre Ltd
Master Locksmiths - Safe Engineers
Telephone: 01277 222 452 - Mobile: 07850 432 106
Chubb | Yale | Union | Mul-t-lock | Squire | Zone | Federal | Multi-Point Locks
- All Types of Locks Supplied-Fitted-Replaced
- UPVC Locks Repaired - Replaced
- Range of Safes Stocked-Supplied-Installed
- Alarms - CCTV & Access Control Units
- Garage Doors-Supplied-Repaired
- Services Carried out on the Premises Include:
- Key Cutting
- Locks Keyed Alike & Master Keyed
- Locks Re-Keyed
- Keys Cut to Pattern or Number
- Padlocks - Key Operated - Combination
- Tailored to Suit your Master Key System
- Residential & Commercial
- All Work Carried out to Insurance Specifications
- Competitive Rates, Good Advice, Free Surveys
Extensive Stock of Locks:We carry an extensive range of all leading makes and types of locks including: mortice, rim, padlock, digital lock and electronic locks. Our engineers are able to open, supply, replace and fit British Standards locks for all types of doors, windows, garages and cabinets. We're also available for security upgrades, fitting higher security cylinders anti snap and bump resistant cylinders.
Your Complete Security Solution
Brentwood Security Centre Ltd is a local retail premisses established in 1983 in Warley near Brentwood. Providing a complete security solution to both domestic and commercial customers throughout Essex and the surrounding areas.
Brentwood's Only MLA Locksmiths
The MLA is recognised as the authoritative body for locksmithing by:
- The Police
- The Home Office
- British Standard Institutes (BSI)
- RISC Authority (formerly IPCRes)
- Building Research Establishments
MLA (Master Locksmith Association) is a not-for-profit trade association established back in 1958, the MLA licenses its approved locksmith companies through strict vetting and regular inspections, in order to ensure quality of service and provide peace of mind to the end customer looking for a high quality locksmith. There's only a few of us in the local area.
Vetted & Trusted Mobile Locksmiths
To ensure members maintain high standards, as well as having to employ a qualified locksmith each company is vetted using criminal record checks and inspected on a regular basis.
The association also provides training and information to its members to ensure they are constantly up to date with the latest industry developments.
You really know you are in safe hands with Brentwood Security Centre MLA - Our MLA Reg No: 001727.
Myself and my staff will always endeavour to meet your requirements, so never hesitate to telephone us for advise. Call: 01277 222 452 call into our showroom, or visit our About Us page for more information on each service we offer.